Lifestyle

Funny Things Our Kids Say

December 9th, 2010

MomsTown's founders, Mary & Heather, have made it their mission to inspire and motivate moms to be their best. They know to be your best, it starts with a smile. One of the things that makes every mom smile is thinking about the funny things kids say.

Kids say the cutest things... Tell us about the funny and cute things that come out of the mouths of your babes...

Post it here!

11 Comments

On June 21st, 2010, BuckeyeVA said:

My youngest daughter always called 'cupcakes' "pupcakes".
My youngest sister would say her prayers every night, but one night she told my mom that she wasn't praying anymore. When my mom asked her why, she (my sister) said "What if Little Amy doesn't want to go to sleep", my mom asked her who was "Little Amy"...my sister replied "the little girl we pray for every night, when we say, Little Amy go to sleep..." LOL

On June 21st, 2010, Jill said:

Last fall my 4yo son told his preschool teacher, "I love my mom so much it just makes me want to puke."

LOL!

On June 22nd, 2010, 3boysNme said:

I recently started taking allergy shots for my outdoor allergies. One night I was talking to my 6 y/o - and then realized that in my "fast paced" way I had not REALLY heard him. Knowing I should slow down I said to him "I'm so sorry honey I wasn't really listening. Mommy really does need to stop and smell the roses" - to which he replied "uh no Mommy cause aren't you allergic to flowers"!

On June 22nd, 2010, StrubLaw said:

My 4 year old son was having me be goalie while he was playing field hockey and he said "Mommy, I want to score between your legs". I guess the Blackhawks won the Stanley cup because the puck got under/through/between the defending goalie's legs.

On June 22nd, 2010, Allison said:

I noticed my 4 year old daughter has been tanning very easily this summer; I do not tan at all. I told her that she has skin just like her daddy. She replied "Mommy, I don't have fur!"

On July 7th, 2010, jobethcape said:

I was reminicing with my (then) 7 year old daughter about a vacation we had taken to New Hampshire. I was saying things like, "Don't you remember seeing this?" or "Don't you remember doing that?" etc. After a while she replied very annoyed, "Mom! I can't remember all my memories!"

Also, when my other daughter (again around 7 or 8) was learing about the American Revolution she referred to our adversaries as the Grittish and the Red Goats.

On July 8th, 2010, nanakate said:

My 3 yr old grandson was busily getting out every toy in the house. Close to bedtime, I told him " Let's get the toys picked up so we can get in the tub and get jammies on for bed." He thought about this for a minute and said " Ummmm, Nana - that not work for me!" I had to try to keep a straight face when I told him " You're 3, we're gonna make it work."

On July 8th, 2010, Kathy said:

A friend asked my oldest when he was going to turn 5 years old. He said, "When I'm done being 4."

On December 9th, 2010, momstown said:

Yesterday while driving I was quizzing my son on the rules of the road. I asked, "When do you know you're following a car too closely?" He replies, "When they brake and you run into them." I'm sure glad he's not going to be behind the wheel for at least another year!

On January 3rd, 2011, kennysgirl said:

My 4 year old had lessons in Pre-K about Thanksgiving. When I asked what she learned in school that day, she replied, "I learned about those idiots and those pinguins got on a boat to make some clothes" I said sweetie do you mean Indians and Pilgrams. She said no mommy, I'm sure it was idiots. I just shook my head.

On March 18th, 2011, lorizragsdale said:

My 4-year-old granddaughter, Lucy, is very bright and very dramatic. After seeing the coverage on the news of the tsunami in Japan, and hearing her parents talk on the way to work about how terrible it was,Lucy had to give her babysitter the news when she arrived: "Nana Sandra, Nana Sandra, I have TERRIBLE News!! We're all in trouble!! A big SALAMI is coming!!!

Comments are closed.